Prep Time: 15 mins + 4hours of unattended standing time.
Baking Time: 18 Mins
- 450g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp yeast
- 300 ml full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 60 gram unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Some sesame seeds
1) Mix Flour & Yeast together in a large mixing bowl.
2) Beat Milk, Butter, Eggs, Salt & Sugar together and stir to form a soft sticky dough. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let it stand for 15mins.
3) Beat dough with a wooden spoon for 1 min. Shape into rough ball. Cover the bowl again and let the dough stand for 2-3 hours to rise until it doubled the size.
4) Gently Stir dough to deflate then divide into 16-18 portions. Shape each into tight ball. Place balls in a lightly greased 23cam by 33cm baking tin. spacing them out evenly.
5) Brush gently with extra melted butter on the top and sprinkle the sasame seeds on top. Let stand for 20 mins until puffy but not doubled in size. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 190 deg C.
6) Bake Rolls for 16-18mins until deep golden brown. Let the roll stand for 10 mins and then turn out onto a rack to cool. Serve Warm.
Recipes adopted from Her World Magazine