Today i just made this cake with my friends. It was such a success that we applauded for this heavenly treat.
1) 1/2 Cup Butter (Softened)
2) 3/4 cup sugar
3) 1 tsp vanilla essence
4) 2 eggs lightly beaten
5) 1 1/4 cup plain flour
6) 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
7) 1 1/4 baking powder
8) 1 cup of milk
9) A small handful of choc chips, melted
1) Beat Butter first and followed by sugar and vanilla essence.
2) Gradually beat in the eggs until light and fluffy
3) Sift Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda together into a bowl.
4) Fold in flour, milk and melted chocolate into the egg mixture until well blended.
5) Pour the mixture into a grease tin and bake for 40 mins with temperature of 180 Degree Celsius or until the cake is cooked when tested with a toothpick. The toothpick should come out clean. Stand the cake in the tin for 5mins before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
1/2 cup of dark chocolate
2 tbsp of milk
2 tbsp of butter(* If the chocolate look dry, add abit of milk in)
Instruction:Glaze the chocolate over the cake with a cake knife. Decorate with strawberries or kiwi if you want.