For those chocolate lovers again, you may want to try this recipe to give yourself a delicious treat on chocolates.
1/2 Cup of butter1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract ( use real vanilla extract, avoid vanillin)
1 1/2 cup of flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup of cocoa powder
1) Preheat the oven to 190 Degree C
2) Beat butter and sugar until smooth. Follow by eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3) Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder and stir into the mixture(2) until well blended.
4) Mix in the chocolate chips into the mixture.
5) Drop by tablespoon onto ungrease cookie sheets.
6) Bake for 8-10 mins or until just set. Let it cool slightly before transferring to the cooling racks.
**Please do not drop the cookies too closely to each other as it may spread while baking.
**The cookies may looks soft in the oven while baking but that does not mean you need to bake longer to make it hardened. Cookies will turn crispy and harder when it become cooler. Over baking can caused to have burnt cookies easily. Be careful! 🙂